When you are entirely to sentimental and that is ok

This is a photo of my sweet girl Jazz.  She passed earlier this year.  She was full of personality and sweetness.  She thought everyone was her friend except ground hogs they needed to GTFO of her world.  I want to go into the details of her wonderful little being like her snuggles and kindness but I am going to avoid that for your sake and mine.  Just assuming if you are still reading you too have animals that are the center of your universe. 
Well when my sweet girl passed I was left with a rather substantial sweater collection.  Gave some to friends and charity but still have a good half dozen I simply could not give away because they were so much her. 
Not wanting them to sit in a box and bring sadness every time I crossed the path of said box I opted to make something out of them.  So a few hours of sewing this weekend and I have a little set of autumn pillows made from her sweaters.  They shall be tucked in with the Fall decor and make me smile and think of my sweet snuggle girl every time I come across them.  The two smaller ones are for her sisters pet beds.   
This is by no means a new wild craft just a reminder to myself and anyone who wants it to be that we can make the sad reminders into something a bit more gentle. 

Comments